1. People who have been tagged must write the answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you. Pbbbbt. Not tagging anyone 'cause that's how I roll. :P
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up.
- My PC
- My cell phone
- My high school graduation tassels (yep, still have them hanging above my closet)
- Bag of empty ink cartridges on the floor (have to find a place to recycle them)
- The wind blowing outside
2. How do you style your hair?
Just comb it and put a hairband in.
3. What are you wearing now?
Jeans, black shoes & socks, navy blue t-shirt with my old Longacres racetrack sweatshirt on top.
4. Morning person or night owl?
I'm normally a night owl. I can stay up late very easily, always have, but I'm trying to get my sleep schedule back under some control and have gotten up at 9 a.m. for the past several days. Go me! \0/
5. What do you hear right now?
Traffic on the freeway that's near us (sometimes you can hear it sometimes you can't).
6. Favorite subject in high school?
History or writing. I was good at both of them. :)
7. What is/was for dinner?
We'll be having salad, which we have twice a week.
8. What did you do today?
So far (still morning here) I got up and dressed then turned on the PC only to have it make loud noises, but still start. It's never made those noises before, so I just did a backup. Gonna do a restart here shortly. Oh, and I checked my email, Twitter, Friends List while I waited for the backup to finish.
9. Dog person or cat person?
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Alicia...even though I don't think it really fits me anymore. Used to hate my name, but now I think it's alright.
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
I think it was some groceries last week.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Vancouver, BC. Seriously, I miss that city so much. I think about every friggin' day (no joke). I'm hoping we can go up there this spring, if only for a weekend or even a day. I'm not picky! I just miss it up there so much!
13. Favorite band/musician?
Maroon 5, Coldplay, ABBA, Ray LaMontagne, Amos Lee, Eric Hutchinson, The Duhks, The Wailin' Jennys.
14. If you could get rid of one thing in your home what would it be?
All the magazines. For a while, I was buying tons of magazines, but I've since cut way back on them. Still have the magazines piled up all over, in bags, containers, etc. I'm going through them, saving a few articles here & there, & then recycling them, but it's a slow process.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
From the sounds my PC made today, doing a major cleaning job on it. I'm thinking there's some major dust inside the case.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Guitar. My dad played piano, but ours is badly out of tune. We still have my grandpa's guitar and banjo in the house somewhere.
17. How are you?
Ok, I guess. Worried about my PC a bit ATM. Getting hungry. I really should eat some breakfast.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
We're going up to my grandpa's place again for more cleaning and organizing. Oh, goody...
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Not much of anything right now. Maybe getting more done on my to-do list and taking care of some things that I keep putting off, but need to be done. It'd be nice to actually be all caught up for once.
20. If you would believe into reincarnation what would you prefer to be - animal or plant? (Which kind and why?)
Animal - Probably a wild mustang. I like wide open spaces. :)