Time spent capping the episode: 4 1/2 hours (Took a little longer because I was also watching TV. :P)
Original Cap Count: 1,467
Final Cap Count (after sorting & deleting): 1,085
Original DVD 1x01 Cap Count: 632
Here's a comparison between the DVD cap (top) to the new BluRay cap (bottom).
Note that these are both the original caps right out of the media player and untouched by me.
Again we see that the original DVD cap has stronger color and might be seen as the better one compared to the paler BluRay one. However, you have to take into account that I've changed the settings on the VLC player since I initially capped this eppy. I found I was getting caps that had too much color and the settings on the player on my Mac were especially too strong.