I was tagged by ____jonas for this meme.
Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you tagged them.
1. I used to love chewing grape bubble gum as a kid.
2. I don't like to drink anything that's carbonated. It feels like a thousand needles are attacking my mouth!
3. I love the smell of coffee, but don't care for drinking it. Which makes me really odd since I live near the coffee capital of world, Seattle.
4. My first TV boyfriend was Richard Dean Anderson as MacGyver. I even had a dream about him once which I can still remember after all these years. *happy sigh*
5. I've never ridden on a roller coaster (that I can recall). I was always too afraid to go on one.
6. I often wake up with a song in my head that I may not have heard in years, yet can still clearly remember.
7. I can't stand to eat coconut in anything.
8. My birthday is on Friday the 13th this year.
9. One of my most peaceful memories is being on a vacation back in 1994 and sitting along the water in a campground on Grassy Key in Florida and just looking at the beautiful greenish-blue water.
10. On the set of the first student film I was involved with, where I was Script Supervisor, I was once called the "Script Goddess" by a fellow student (he was also wrote the script for the production). :)
You all know how lazy I am, so there'll be no tagging by me. If you wanna do this meme....be my guest. :)
A couple of more memes...just for fun.
|- June 13 -|
|You are stylish, friendly and funny. You have the potential to think deeply and rationally and you always have time for your friends.|
Positive Traits:sincerity, honesty, determination, stamina, detailed
Negative Traits:workaholic, repression, resentful, intolerance, compulsive
'What does your Birthdate mean?' at QuizGalaxy.com
Most of this is totally true. The only stuff that isn't is the stylish part (me? stylish? I think not!) and the resentful, intolerant parts.
|You will be famous for writing a national bestseller|
You are very observant and tend to be the wallflower at parties. You are intuitive and know just how to communicate everything that you are feeling to those around you.
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
This one's pretty correct, too. Wow! I'd better get to writing! :P