This cap is from 7x06 "Slash Fiction".
Click to see the full-sized cap.
Impala Sunday! I really love this cap. Baby all shiny black in the darkness and the boys sitting inside.
Saturday was kind of quiet, a day to recover from the week, really. Got the Christmas letter done, so that's something. I'll be finishing up my cards later today.
Have a nice Sunday everyone. *hugs*
- Counted up how many S7 & S8 eps I have left to cap and there's 10. I think I can get those done before SPN returns in Jan. That's 4 1/2 weeks. Certainly that's doable.
- Btw, I'll be posting the 7x17 caps on Monday which leaves only 8x04 & 8x05 left...so I'd better start capping again. Heh.
- I need to get back to making not only more former JC cap fanarts but fanart from my 2011 VanCon pics as well...so I can post my VanCon 2012 fanarts. ;)
- I keep thinking about the SPN Revealed series. I SO want to get back to those posts, but time is always an issue. But I'm determined to resume them next year though. YES! I already have my notes for a bunch of episodes, all I need to get are the caps. I can do that easy, right? [C'mon people...encourage me here.]
- Had a great idea for a new SPN comm, but I talked myself out of it - partly because there's already one up like what I had in mind. >.< Maybe I'll just do a series of posts on my journal instead.
- Got a lot of SPN fanfic ideas stewing away in my brain, but again...getting the time to work on them is a continuous issue. One I was about to work on (hurt!Dean anyone?) I totally turned around the POV and now need to re-do. But I'm glad I caught the problem early because I'm pretty sure the fic is better because of it. You'd think with me being a Dean!girl it'd be easy for me to write in his POV, but it really isn't. I tend to gravitate more towards Sam. Weird, huh?
- Still need to update the S8 Filming Dates & Locations post. I keep procrastinating about it BIGTIME. Why? Probably because I got behind and it's a lot of work to dig through past tweets for info. *sigh* Damn, my stubbornness! I'll get to it...I will.
Ok, speaking of putting things off, it's time to get back to my Christmas cards. Bye! :)