- Enjoyed seeing how Castiel is adjusting to being human, from eating, to sleeping, to urinating and having sex. Cute how by the end he's looking forward to learning more from Sam & Dean.
- April's turn around was quite a shocker to me. Shame. She was so sweet and kind to Cas and he needs all the kind-hearted people he can find now.
- Poor Dean. He's getting worse and worse about covering up the lies. I wonder how long it'll be before Sam finally catches on and calls him on it.
- Fav line: Sam "Look at these chemicals! Do you even read the label?" Dean "No I read Pie! The rest is blah, blah, blah."
- Jared's doing an excellent job of switching from Sam to Zeke and back again. The straight posture and serious demeanor. And Dean's comment about getting whiplash after that first switch was priceless!
- So Bart's the new angel baddy. I get it. It works...but he reminds me so much of the demon, Brady, who tricked Sam during the Stanford years.
- I liked the episode except for the ending. I keep wanting to trust Zeke, but his reasoning for wanting Cas to leave the bunker is weak. The place is a fortress and protected against anything out there, including angels. What's he so worried about? I say he doesn't want Cas to know he's possessing Sam. So he convinced Dean to send his buddy back out into the cold, cruel world again. Wish we'd at least been given more of that discussion because I'd like to believe that Dean gave Cas a reason for kicking him out. :(
First Impressions: 9x03 "I'm No Angel"
This cap is from 1x12 "Faith". Click to see the full-sized cap (and all the caps below). This cap is from 3x03 "Bad Day At Black Rock".…
This cap is from 4x19 "Jump The Shark". Click to see the full-sized cap. Action Sammy with the shotgun! Friday didn't exactly go…
This video is only from last October, so I'm not so far behind with this one! J2's first interview...so YOUNG!!!! Created by Codegena. ::…